Junior UX Designer
We’re looking for a Junior UX Designer to join a team in a commercial design agency. You will get the opportunity to work with globally renowned brands, as well as start-ups, in an active, fast paced studio on a variety of projects and clients. Sounds like what you want to do.
What they’re looking for:
A motivated and hungry designer who’s keen to start working on live briefs. They don’t mind if you’re working within an agency or an inhouse designer looking to move into agency world – what’s important is that you have bags of potential and a passion for all things design. They’re looking for raw talent to nurture and grow.
What you’ll be doing:
- Problem Framing: You will have the opportunity to support the senior team during customer interviews and stakeholder workshops to uncover and capture users’ needs.
- Defining solutions: You will be passionate about UX tools, methodologies and processes and have a passion for solving the right problem.
- Prototyping: You would need to have a wealth of ideas, proving multiple design solutions we can test and validate.
- Testing: You will help plan for usability tests and attend testing sessions to uncover opportunities to improve.
What they’re offering:
- Mentorship & Training: You will be working as part of a talented and experienced design and technology team.
- Flexibility: They provide flexibility and support to help you achieve your life goals.
- Social Life: Free breakfasts, run club, Friday lunches and monthly social events.
If this is you, we would love to register you with Wighthall Collective and invite you to submit your details.