As the leading software development house in the online gaming world, our client designs, develops, and supports the industry’s most trailblazing technology. As such, they seek out individuals who are inspired, motivated and empowered to achieve greatness every day. In other words, people like you.
This is your opportunity to be part of the online gaming world. In their space, passionate, innovative and incredibly awesome teams create the best technology in the field, and each day is a chance to level up.
Our client is looking for multiple Software Developers to join their expanding development footprint in their Isle of Man office.
This is a great challenge for someone that is passionate about technology and development and who has a detailed understanding of the SDLC and Object Orientation Programming experience.
Develop and Maintain Software
- Analyse, design and produce quality software, using the HTML5, CSS, Typescript and SOLID principles. Create and maintain documentation of the software design and implementation. Adhere to and improve the defined team standards and best practices. Create estimates and reviews them with seniors and the team. Communicate status and escalates on risks timeously. Identify, analyse, and fix scalability & performance issues.
- Proactively and readily shares knowledge within the team.
- Actively review and fix all defects found as per the defined quality standards. Debug and simulate using Test Harness and Emulators/OS/Browser, according to the official device list. Take full ownership of quality by working with the QA team to ensure the test plans are of a high quality and cover the full scope of development. Test software as per the team’s software quality charter, as well as all changes made and ensure that existing functionality works as expected. Contributes to the improvement of the team’s quality standards and processes
Support and Maintenance
- Provide effective and timely feedback on support issues. Provide support for product related issues in production in a timely manner. Provide support to dependent teams.
Skills & Experience
- BSc Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Relevant Software Related Qualification
- Proven track record in a Software Development remit.
- REST API’s
- TDD/Unit Testing
- SQL Server / T-SQL
- Source Control: GIT/SVN
- Scalable, High-Performance Distributed Systems
- Software design and architecture
- CI/CD (Azure DevOps, Team City, Git Hub).
- Focus on automation and process improvement
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate with others and work well within a team.
- Ability to keep up with a growing, fast paced environment
- Understand/participate fully in Agile practices (SCRUM)
Are you ready to take your seat amongst the best? Apply now!
If this is you, we would love to register you with Wighthall Collective and invite you to submit your details.