Software Developer (.NET)
We are looking for a Software Developer (.NET) to join the Technical team in an iGaming company based in Malta. Your main objectives will be to design, implement, test and maintain software that you are proud of. You will have the opportunity to work closely with a dynamic team of developers and build modules using the latest set of technologies to constantly improve and add new functionality to the company’s Cloud Platform.
The ideal candidate is an outgoing team player who is adept at working in an agile environment. You are willing to set high goals and to challenge yourself in your work, but you also enjoy your work and your leisure on the warm and sunny island of Malta.
What you’ll be doing:
- Deliver high quality software which is focused on high performance, scalability and maintainability.
- Respect coding best practices and unit testing.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to the company’s technical architecture and business product.
- Have the ambition to learn new technologies.
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment.
You they need:
- At least three (3) years of experience in a .NET developer role.
- Experience with C#, MVC, Web API & MS SQL.
- Knowledge of VSTS, Dapper & RabbitMQ are considered a benefit.
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written.
- Accountability, honesty and motivation.
What they are offering:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- A range of company-wide benefits including breakfast and lunch daily. Flexible working hours.
- A challenging and fun environment, including Friday Socials.
- Regular team and company events.
- Relocation package
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing company and an all-round awesome place to work! They are offering an amazing work-life balance, a flat working environment and no dress-code. This position will provide a lot of opportunity for growth in a 100% self-motivating work environment.