SEO Executive – German Market
SEO Executive - German Market
We’re looking for a SEO Executive to join a gaming company based in Sliema, Malta. This role is for someone who has experience working in the German market who is comfortable with taking ownership and finding best possible solutions. Goal oriented and possess exceptional attention to detail, together with outstanding interpersonal skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- SEO analysis using available tools.
- Conduct keyword research including industry trends and competitive analysis.
- Develop and implement architectural, technical and content recommendations.
- Responsible for execution, coordinating, implementing and optimizing SEO activities as well as provide input on on-page & off-page content formatting.
- Collect the data and make a report on traffic, ranking and any other SEO aspects.
- Monitor SEO performance of your markets, by using SEO tools available (Google Analytics, Monitorank etc).
- Conduct SEO technical audits and participate in SEO audit presentations.
- Competitive intelligence gathering – Stay up to date with the latest SEO and industry trends.
- Manage timelines, expectations, and deliverables to ensure clients’ requests are completed in efficient and timely manner.
- Owning responsibility for the strategy and execution of large-scale organic search projects for global, world-class brands.
What they need:
- Proven success in SEO.
- Experience both in Casino & Sportsbook.
- Past-proven experience in implementing SEO initiatives.
- A comprehensive knowledge of organic search and how SEO can influence ranking algorithms including SEO tools (Log analyser tool, SemRush, Majestic SEO, Ahrefs).
- Motivation, dedication and a desire to make a difference.
- Creativity and eagerness to propose awesome competitive product strategies to support traffic growth.
- Problem solving attitude through thinking outside the box.
What they’re offering:
- Convenient location. Coffee, lunch, last minute purchase, relaxed seaside or maybe a nice smoothie.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Flexible working hours that fits your daily routine.
- Attractive financial package including bonuses.
- Up to 22 days per year working remotely.
- Discounts around the island.
- Friday beers get together.
- Fitness and Well-being package.
- Birthday day off.
If this is you, we would love to register you with Wighthall Collective and invite you to submit your details.