SEO Executive - Swedish Market
We’re looking for a native Swedish SEO Executive to join a gaming company based in Sliema, Malta. This role is for someone who has extensive experience working the Nordic market(s) and raising the SEO rankings of their clients. In this role you will oversee the Nordic region and will be comfortable with taking ownership of the Domains allocated to you. You should be goal oriented and possess exceptional attention to detail, together with outstanding interpersonal skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- SEO analysis using all data resources and tools available.
- Conduct keyword research including industry trends and competitive analysis to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Provide input on on-page & off-page content formatting.
- Contribute to monthly reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines.
- Collect the data and make a report on traffic, ranking and any other SEO aspects.
- Monitor SEO performance of your markets, by using SEO tools available (Google Analytics, Monitorank etc).
- Participate in conducting SEO technical audits and participate in SEO audit presentations.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and industry trends.
- Oversee strategy and execution of large-scale organic search projects for global, world-class brands.
What they need:
- Fluent in Swedish.
- Experience both in Casino & Sportsbook would be advantageous but not essential.
- Past-proven experience in implementing SEO initiatives.
- Knowledge of organic search and how SEO can influence ranking algorithms including SEO tools like Log analyser tool, SemRush, Majestic SEO, Ahrefs.
- Motivated, dedicated and a desire to make a difference.
- Creativity and eagerness to propose awesome competitive product strategies to support traffic growth.
- Problem solving attitude through thinking outside the box.
What they’re offering:
- Relocation assistance.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Professional Development allowance.
- Flexible working hours that fit your daily routine.
- Attractive financial package including bonuses.
- Up to 22 days per year working remotely.
- Discounts around the island.
- Friday beers get together.
- Fitness and Well-being package.
- Birthday day Off.
If this is you, we would love to register you with Wighthall Collective and invite you to submit your details.