Senior Product Designer
We’re looking for a talented Senior Product Designer with +3 years’ experience who wants to join a design team in East London. This role is ideal for someone who has experience with customer-facing products or services and someone who has a track record of turning complex problems into seamless experiences, benefitting both user and business. You will be joining a passionate design team of five to collaborate and push each other while offering support and guidance.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll lead design in one of their four product streams.
- You’ll work closely with a talented team of engineers, QA, and product managers.
- You’ll help the team develop the roadmap to meet business goals.
- You’ll be able to organise and plan appropriate workshops to get the team aligned.
- You’ll be proactive in your approach and able validate your designs using the most appropriate testing methods.
- You’ll be responsible for documenting your thinking and findings and monitoring the success of the features and products you crea
What they’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience designing consumer-focused tech and know the ins and outs of iOS and Android and web.
- A strong portfolio that includes case studies, showcasing both your thinking and skills in execution.
- Worked with and helped implement design systems and have experience in and apply brand design into your product work.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced agile environment with cross-functional teams.
- You have a keen eye for detail but know how to rapidly solve problems.
- You give and receive honest, constructive feedback.
- Can communicate design concepts effectively to all audiences.
- Used quantitative and qualitative data to guide your thinking and solutions.
- You champion inclusive design and accessibility.
- You are collaborative and know when to engage various teams and stakeholders throughout your design process.
- You are continually looking to refine your designs and deliverables through feedback.
- Can take a problem from idea to implementation.
What they’re offering:
- Highly competitive package.
- Health and well-being package.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Fresh fruit and healthy snacks.
- Monthly team socials.
- Office dogs.
- Plush coffee machine.
- Flexible working.
- Learning and development budget.
- Travel allowance.
This is a great opportunity to join a design company who is ready to revolutionise the pharmaceutical industry. Their mission to transform and enhance the lives and health of millions of people in the UK and remove the barriers to adherence through elegant, user-focused design that embraces technology.