Senior Business Development Manager (X2)
Senior Business Development Manager
We are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to join a start-up boutique branding agency that has worked with some of the World’s leading retailers and start-up brands. You will report to the CEO directly and work remotely, and it will be your responsibility to identify and develop strategic relationships with potential new clients. You will create targeted new prospects that open pipelines and attract new clients and generate revenue.
What they are looking for:
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to identify and propose relevant opportunities.
- Able to identify targeted clients for both in and outbound leads.
- Have great communication skills able to confidently engage with potential clients and build relationships/rapport.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- A passion for digital marketing that colleagues and clients can feel when they work with you.
- A confident, proactive and hands-on approach to all aspects of new business sales.
What they need:
- Good understanding of UI/UX, branding and digital trends overall.
- Building key relationships with potential clients, identifying business opportunities, proposing, negotiating and winning digital marketing services contracts.
- Proactively secure meetings with senior marketing and business decision makers in key target sectors, employ a consultative approach to understand their business objectives and challenges and passionately demonstrate how working with the business can help them grow.
- Pitch, negotiate and close digital marketing services contract.
- Manage day to day activities for new business strategy and lead generation.
- Identify companies and decision makers that would be a good fit for the agency.
- Work with the senior management team to set strategy and objectives for lead generation.
- Source new leads and develop a network of key stakeholders to develop pipeline.
- Orchestrate new business meetings/pitches and respond to RFI’s, participating and preparing presentations.
- Secure and attend new business meetings with key contacts at potential client companies.
- Establish clear briefs, and work with the marketing services team to develop a tailored proposal for each opportunity.
- Create and deliver impactful presentations to evangelise digital and sell clients on our proposal.
- Write accurate, clear and concise proposal documents.
- Continuously improve business development processes to improve efficiency and results.
- Input to the development of sales-driven marketing campaigns targeting key markets, decision makers or service areas.
- Ensure all company records, contact information and business development activities are updated in HubSpot CRM.
- Maintain a good knowledge of the industries and clients we serve, the services we offer, and digital marketing trends and developments.
- Own your monthly sales target, and maintain a sufficient pipeline of sales opportunities in HubSpot CRM to reach this goal.
- Network and represent the agency at industry meet-ups, conferences and other events.
- You will develop your own pipeline through networking, telephone, email and social media outreach.
What they’re offering:
- Profit sharing/share options.
- Bonus scheme.
If this is you, we would love to register you with Wighthall Collective and invite you to submit your details.