Do you want to shape the future? And do you know how to translate the wishes of the client to a studio team? If yes, then you’re the Project Manager our client is looking for!
As a Project Manager you are part of the DCO (Dynamic Creative Optimization) team where you deliver a crucial contribution to setting-up the best-in-class DCO campaigns together with your clients. Our client is a young, ambitious and fast growing organization where flexibility, commitment and quality are highly valued. They are here to globally change digital advertising into personal storytelling.
So what does it mean to work as a Project Manager in their team?
They are working with the A-brands in the world like Ford, Action, Nikon, Mars, etc. They receive briefs from clients all over the world, daily. DCO is a craft where you really need to understand the brand, but also the wishes of the consumer. What do they need at what moment? It’s your job to make sure that the client gets their DCO campaigns live at the given deadlines. You make sure everything runs smoothly. Our client has a dedicated agile mindset: the digital advertising market is dynamic and fast-growing; it is not easy to plan too far ahead. They work with sprints of one week.
- Be the point of contact for client projects
- Think along on the campaign set-up
- Ensuring client happiness
- Aligning the different stakeholders for projects
- Brief the design and development
- Translate briefs and generate specs for the studio team
Our client is looking for someone who wants to challenge the current status quo. Someone who wants to dive into the future, set-up smooth projects and most importantly, make their clients happy.
Do you like a challenge, and do you have the skillset that can make a team even stronger?
Skills set required:
- 3+ years of experience in project management
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
- Experience with design projects
- Preferable: knowledge of DCO (not mandatory)
- Curious to new opportunities
If this is you, we would love to register you with Wighthall Collective and invite you to submit your details.