Product Owner - French Speaking
Online Betting & Gaming
The Product Owner will act as the product partner to the CPO and the operational teams of the Online Gaming segment providing product leadership of the African Sports Betting and iGaming content.
Work with the Global product teams to integrate new game/sports content providers relevant to the African market and be in charge of building the African Sportsbook and Casino solution from scratch across all channels (Desktop Web/Mobile Web/Native Apps).
Work with the compliance, operational teams and departmental leaders in the development and implementation of our African Sportsbook and Casino solution.
Be the voice of the customer in the African market.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Researching and collecting requirements from both external and internal users
- Analysing the market and competitor products
- Working with UX and UI designers to define the customer experience across all channels (Desktop Web/Mobile Web/Native Apps)
- Work closely with the business stakeholders, understanding and documenting requirements, and keeping them updated with relevant progress and planning
- Working with the global product teams to make sure all African required workflows are supported (i.e. African registration flow)
- Working closely with the development teams, in order to ensure that delivery is timely and acceptance criteria is met, managing stakeholder expectations
- Build the prioritised backlog and roadmaps, define the user stories and work with the dedicated teams to deliver the business value
- Define the vision of the product and communicate it to the business stake holders
About the Ideal Candidate
- French and English as a mother tongue
- Previous solid experience as an Agile Product Owner in a B2C iGaming and Sportsbook environment
- Self-directed and able to drive detailed solutions to completion with minimal oversight
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience of working in a lean product development environment understanding the concept of an MVP and iterative release process
- Having an eye for detail
- Experience in working in fast-paced Agile environments
- Experience with Atlassian tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Experienced with documenting business and technical requirements
- Working knowledge & understanding of technical language
If this is you, we would love to register you with Wighthall Collective and invite you to submit your details.