Paid Social Media Specialist
Online Betting & Gaming
Driven mostly by their rapid international expansion, our client is looking to appoint an in-house PPC and Social Media specialist to manage their Google, YouTube, Facebook and other channels media buying to support their growth.
From day one, you will have an impact on their business. The main areas of focus for this role will be on increasing volumes while keeping the budget, working with the customer team to increase campaign ROI, develop creative ads and traffic resources and develop this area of the business as a centre of excellence.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in betting and gaming as well as Google and Social paid campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the ongoing campaign of each brand
- Optimise each campaign to insure maximum buying within the budget
- Initiate new areas of activities such as: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and others.
- Set up proper reporting and analytic tools
- Build and grow the verticals to build strong brand presence and strong ROI
About the Ideal Candidate
- Proven Record as Paid campaigns specialist
- Previous experience in Betting and Gaming
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse date, gain insight and create commercial suggestions and present these to a business
- Self-driven individual – set own targets and work towards them
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to launch projects and fill in knowledge gaps along the way
- High level of English (Reading, Writing and Speaking) is mandatory
If this is you, we would love to register you with Wighthall Collective and invite you to submit your details.