Are you at ease in After Effects and does a spot-on keyframe make you happy? Do you know how to inspire teams with your skills and would you also like Andrew Kramer to be your best buddy?
As a Motion Designer you are part of the DCO (Dynamic Creative Optimization) team where you deliver a crucial contribution to setting-up the best-in-class DCO campaigns together with your clients. Our client is a young, ambitious and fast growing organization where flexibility, commitment and quality are highly valued. They are here to globally change digital advertising into personal storytelling.
So what does it mean to work as a Motion Designer in their team?
They are working with the A-brands in the world like Ford, Uber, Pfizer, Mars, etc. They receive briefs from clients all over the world, daily.
DCO is a craft where you really need to understand the brand, but also the wishes of the consumer. It’s your job to make sure that you deliver best-in-class videos. With a dynamic mindset, your videos will appeal to everybody.
Our client has a dedicated agile mindset: the digital advertising market is dynamic and fast-growing; it is not easy to plan too far ahead. They work with sprints of one week.
- Be pro-active with new ideas
- Be in the know of new possibilities within the industry
- Raise the bar on kick-ass dynamic videos
- Create quick mock-ups to give a sense of direction
Our client is looking for some who wants to challenge the current status quo. Someone who wants to dive into the future, build state-of-the-art videos and most importantly, make their clients happy. Do you like a challenge, and do you have the skillset that can make their team even stronger? If yes, then you are the one they are looking for!
Skills set required:
- You have experience with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- You have video editing skills proven through portfolio
- You have at least 2 years of experience in design
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
- Preferable: knowledge of DCO (not mandatory)
- Preferable: 3D knowledge (not mandatory)
If this is you, we would love to register you with Wighthall Collective and invite you to submit your details.