Digital Performance Marketing Manager
Our client is a UK top 5 ranked Digital Advertising Agency with offices in London and Shanghai. Their mission is simple: Open the World to China by connecting people and culture to brands. Their recent growth in the UK and China creates immediate new opportunities in their leadership team.
The Chinese population is the largest online audience today and we want to hear from you if you are energetic, committed, and eager to work in a dynamic agency environment to create, deliver and grow with a highly successful and rated digital marketing agency.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Holistic marketing – Work with creative, strategy and client services teams to learn/develop overall marketing knowledge, provide channel insights and recommendations, to drive integrated campaigns within the performance team
- Organic marketing – Develop, scope, and deliver the SEO strategy and account for the overall organic performance
- Paid Media marketing – Support the strategic development and execution for Paid search, paid social and display activity
- Strategy and execution – Brainstorm, formulate and manage multi-channel campaign with a performance mindset that demonstrably achieves client business objectives
- Client management – Establish and manage senior level relationships; Embed yourself as a trusted consultant to clients on SEO focused clients
- New Business – Assist and support preparation of new business pitches; Lead on pitches for performance (SEO) led clients; Support on full-service pitches and work productively with other teams within Qumin
About the Ideal Candidate
- Technically-minded – Excited about new features, new channels and new possibility of the digital world and how that can be translated to opportunities for our clients
- Problem solver – More than just being available for meetings, truly listen and action, have a real understanding of people’s day-to-day problems. Earn a reputation as the go-to person to help solve problems, promptly
- Excellence – Always aim for the best
- Authority – Can decide on a direction and rally others behind it
- Get sh*t done – Action solutions/changes/processes promptly, religiously deliver on commitments
- Work in a positive culture with people that genuinely love, and are naturally, great at what they do
- Other unimportant stuff, such as – 29 days holiday, private health insurance, PHI, life insurance, workplace pension, competitive salary, discretionary and structured bonuses, regular social events, etc
If this is you, we would love to register you with Wighthall Collective and invite you to submit your details.