Marketing Data Analyst
Ref ID: 0000-65
I am looking for a talented, forward thinking Analyst to join one of the best digital agencies around. You will be part of a successful, family feel team who help global brands to realise their potential by reimagining customer experiences. Working with both start-ups and established businesses, they are proud of the working relationships they have established and want someone with a knowledge of marketing and data analysis to join the team!
- You’ll take ownership and deliver in a timely manner, data analysis projects related to: Customer behaviour, Market sizing and opportunities, Channel optimisation
- You’ll work with the wider team to refine your analysis to the client’s satisfaction.
- You’ll regularly communicate with the wider team on potential challenges & risks.
- You’ll be a proactive part of the team, constantly improving our analysis outputs.
- You’ll be key to the continuous development of our data analytics capability.
- You’ll support the wider team with client deliverables.
- 5+ years SAS and/or SQL experience working with large customer and transactional databases (B2B or B2C)
- Expert in ETL and data management with MySQL
- Experience building a story around the results and providing actionable recommendations
- Insightful data visualization skills and strong communication
- Experience building segmentation models
- Strong problem-solving skills
If you have the following, that would be a bonus
- Mathematics or Statistics degree
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau
- Appetite to explore different predictive analytics techniques
- Price and promotions experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who loves conceiving, planning and delivering data analysis projects, and is more than comfortable working on large scale, omnichannel marketing campaigns. In return they offer a fun place to work where talent and passion are encouraged and rewarded with training, involvement and flexibility.
Interested? Contact me for more information.