Machine Learning Engineer
We are looking for a seasoned Machine Learning Engineer to support a multi-year strategic engagement for a tech companies’ biggest client. You will be based on a client site in London in a state-of-the-art facility, on an ongoing basis. Their client’s work includes enterprise improvement consulting, financial advisory services, information management services, and executing turnarounds of distressed and healthy companies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures such as databases and large-scale processing systems.
- Ensure architecture will support the requirements of the business.
- Discover opportunities for data acquisition.
- Develop data set processes for data modeling, mining and production.
- Employ a variety of languages and tools to marry systems together (scripting language).
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
- Conduct research to answer industry and business questions.
- Leverage large volumes of data from internal and external sources.
- Employ sophisticated analytics programs, machine learning and statistical methods to prepare data for use in prescriptive and predictive modeling.
- Explore and examine data to find hidden patterns.
- Automate work through the use of prescriptive and predictive analytics.
- Tell stories to key stakeholders based on their analysis.
What they need:
- 5 years+ commercial experience across Data Engineering and Data Sciences.
- Python, SQL, data modelling, Azure services – Azure Databricks or Apache Spark, Service Bus, App Service, Azure Function, Azure Search.
- Machine Learning, data mining techniques – scikit learn, Tensorflow.
- Natural Language processing, NER, Text classification, sentiment analysis – Spacy or NLT.
- Azure DevOps, CI/CD, GIT.
- Experience working in a high paced Data Science agile team.