Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to join a gaming company based in Sliema, Malta. This is ideal for a social individual with strong work ethic, complemented by a positive, energetic can-do attitude. You have a high level of initiative, strong communication skills and the ability to work with different departments simultaneously. You are great at managing your time and prioritizing effectively. High-pace and changing environment is your comfort zone. Needless to say, that you keep yourself up to date on regulatory and compliance matters ensuring compliance with legal regulations. Rational decision making and prompt ongoing prioritisation are your top skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Be the primary point of contact for your clients. Own the relationship.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts including ongoing follow ups.
- Manage multiple clients in a professional and organized manner.
- Set a strategic development plan in accordance with clients’ chosen/requested products and/or needs and provide the appropriate service in a timely manner.
Reporting and analysing:
- Tracking and monitoring clients’ accounts to increase company’s revenue and ensure mutual trust.
- Identify further opportunities to secure business continuity with existing clients.
- Analyse the DATA and preparation of the monthly report for the department to ensure that delivered client revenues are in line with the company forecasts.
- Keep records updated.
- Collaborate with internal teams to plan and develop site content to broaden the product footprint within the industry and ensure consistent service throughout.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure brand consistency and accuracy of the information displayed on all company’s platforms/websites.
- Keep abreast with industry and brands marketing assets.
What they need:
- Strong work ethic: Set your own priorities and go above and beyond to achieve goals that will further the team’s efforts
- Adaptability: You are an adaptable individual who can keep up with a constantly shifting landscape.
- Passion for digital marketing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Understanding of SEO.
- Experience in iGaming.
- Experience in Affiliation world
What they are offering:
- Convenient location. We’re in the bustling Sliema area.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Flexible working hours that fits your daily routine.
- Attractive financial package including bonuses.
- Up to 22 days per year working remotely.
- Discounts around the island.
- Friday beers get together.
- Fitness and Well-being package.
- Birthday day Off.