Junior Performance Marketing
Digital Marketing Agency
Our client, a top 5 UK Digital Marketing Agency is looking
for a Jnr Paid Social operative to assume responsibility for client’s performance marketing. Ideally someone with
about 2 years’ experience, willing to learn and keen to
grown into a senior role:
- Paid Campaign Management – Help Paid Search & Display; Paid Social Specialists deliver media planning, set up, optimisation, budget management, day to day running and analysis for a broad portfolio of clients.
- Organic Marketing – Helped to develop, scope, and
deliver the SEO campaigns – including but not limited to Keyword research, Meta creation, content strategy,
research, and implementation.
- Strategy and Execution – Support with brainstorm,
formulation, and management of multi-channel
campaign with a performance mindset that
demonstrably achieves client business objectives.
- Client Management – Attend client calls and meetings.
- Campaign Reporting – With the help of other team
members, produce daily/weekly/ monthly reporting,
analyse results, and write comments on recommendations etc
- Digital Marketing Knowledge – Increase overall
understanding of digital marketing channels and
become proficient in Google Ads, Facebook Business
Manager and LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
Skills set required:
- Love for numbers – Excellent numerical and Excel
- Detail-oriented – Attention to detail is key to our work.
- Technically-minded – Experiences with Google Ads,
Facebook Business Manager and LinkedIn Campaign
Manager. Knowing Adobe Analytics and Google Data
Studio is a plus. Excited about new features, new
channels, and new possibility of the digital world.
- Soft-skills – Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organised, self-motivated, efficient, and reliable.
- Excellence – Always aim for the best.
If this is you, we would love to register you with Wighthall Collective and invite you to submit your details.