Head of Design
We are looking for a Mandarin speaking Head of Creative who is both talented and experienced, to join our design studio to drive forward the creative, based in London. If you have a solid foundation in design, graphic communication, art direction, UI & UX, you could be a perfect fit. You’ll be confident enough to do stand-up briefings and charismatic enough to deliver the pitch, lead your team and command the trust of your Directors. You’ll be a true leader – not fazed by much – with the ability to create conceptual, project winning ideation at its best. You’ll need all of that and at the same time be able to conduct the team that’ll deliver on promise, time and again – to be a strategic thinking master of the all-important concept.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading and inspiring the in-house creative studio.
- Ensure consistency in look/feel and tone across all external and internal channels.
- Working closely with the Strategy Director, you will lead the design and creative elements of all projects.
- You will ensure that all creative elements of design work meet commercial objectives.
What they need:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English and Chinese).
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or related field.
- A hands on creative – mastery in all the creative packages.
- Track record of creating excellent brand and design work from concept to production.
- A person manager – capable of leading, managing and growing.
- Proposal writer.
- Strategic and Creative thinker.
- Used to delivering at Board Level.
- A people person, with the confidence and charisma to hold their own with client and colleague.
What they’re offering:
- 29 days holiday.
- Life assurance – 3x salary.
- PHI – 60% of salary after 6 months to retirement age.
- Workplace pension.
- Flexible working.
- A genuine commitment to learning & development.
- Great work environment, free food & drinks, social events and more.