Financial Manager - iGamining/Gambling
We are looking for a Financial Manager to join a consultancy firm specialising in digital transformation, unique or new business initiatives and building scalable foundation. You will be expected to manage certain P&L areas for customers until reaching desirable KPI’s and merging the unit into the business. The company as a whole bring many years of digital expertise in all operational areas – from technology and product, marketing and customer operations, payments and international growth.
What you’ll be doing:
The Finance Leader will act as a business partner to the CEO and management of the Online Gaming segment providing day to day financial leadership and coordination of the financial aspects of the Sports Betting and iGaming businesses. Work with the management and departmental leaders in the development and implementation of strategic and operating plans to drive profitable growth. Oversee financial planning and analysis (FP&A) support within the Online Gaming segment to provide analysis on actual results, develop forecasts, and develop actions to achieve the forecasts. Responsible for analysis and decision support related to capital management, business development opportunities, and vendor related activities for the Online Gaming segment. Provides financial analysis and decision support to executive management for the Online Gaming segment as needed.
What they want:
- Development of operational and financial models used to forecast financial results over the long term.
- Leeds and oversees the operating segment through operating cycles, including: Monthly analysis, monthly forecast updates, annual operating plan.
- Works with the CEO segment leadership to: Refine financial and operating statistics, develop capital forecasts and implement plans to achieve spend capital efficiently and effectively.
- Financial modelling and analysis support of capital management, business development opportunities, and vendor related activities for the Online Wagering segment.
- Supporting key supplier relationships and vendor negotiations for the Online Gaming segment, as needed.
- Provides financial input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the Online Gaming segment
- Ensures the team is utilizing state of the art techniques, tools, and technology to perform the analysis and plans in the most efficient, timely and effective manner.
- Coaches and develops the Online Wagering segment finance team
What they need:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Excellent analytical, financial modelling, problem solving, and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong demonstrated management and leadership skills including ability to operationalize strategic plans.
- Ability to analyse, interpret, and summarize data.
- Willingness and ability to pass suitability requirements of a gaming licensing body, including submission of detailed background and financial data.
- Detail oriented, professional demeanour, strong organization and project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and courage/ability to challenge and handle challenging situations as business expands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to cultivate working relationships throughout the organization.
- Experience in online wagering (e.g. sports betting and iGaming).
- High level of English (Reading, Writing and Speaking) is mandatory.