Digital Marketing Manager
Established in 1952 and online since 1999, our client is a fast-growing, award-winning, forward-thinking retailer, specialising in dressing children beautifully.
Our client is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing Digital & Marketing team.
Your core responsibilities will be to plan and manage their digital marketing activity for both company websites, working across all key channels/departments to ensure efficient implementation, closely monitor performance and share solid insights with the wider business.
Duties and Responsibilities
Marketing Strategy Delivery
- Develop the marketing strategies & KPIs for key regions consulting with relevant stakeholders (i.e. Content, Creative, Buying, Merchandising & Customer Services)
- Support regional teams within the Digital Marketing Department and work closely with them to track performance/activity across all marketing channels
- Project manage & oversee all digital marketing activity from initial brief to execution
- Ensure all activity is delivered on time and within budget
- Work with Creative, Editorial, Social, PR, Acquisition & Retention teams to ensure support on all planned activity
- Work with CRM, Performance & CX teams to clearly define key customer segments within each region
- Explore opportunities for how to amplify the Client’s USPs in key regions (i.e. Rewards, Premier Delivery, Occasions)
- Collaborate with PR and Editorial teams to support new opportunities across influencers, events, and lifestyle
- Ensure the client’s brand identity is maintained through all touchpoints
- Provide solid insights and market research on key regions to the wider business to help inform future marketing plans and buying opportunities
- Identify key events/opportunities to support and develop marketing strategy for each key region
- Work closely with CX team to ensure personalisation and customer experience are at the heart of everything we do
- Collaborate with Buying & Merchandising teams to understand seasonal product selections to support the marketing calendar
- Manage direct report/s; clearly define their roles in supporting you in your remit and support & nurture their development
- Develop and oversee the regional marketing calendars
- Closely monitor performance in key regions using web analytics to highlight opportunities/ anomalies and share with wider business
- Build strong relationships within the department, as well as collaborating closely with external departments
- Track competitor activity in key regions and share with wider teams
- Highlight and business case digital marketing opportunities to grow the client’s brand in key regions
- Explore opportunities to amplify the Client’s USPs in key regions (i.e. Rewards, Premier Delivery, Occasions)
- Attend relevant workshops and industry events to stay current within digital
- Collaborative, easy going, problem solver
- Strong client facing skills
- Excellent understanding of digital channels (acquisition & retention)
- Solid experience in developing and pitching Campaigns ideas
- 3 years minimum in similar role within Digital E-commerce Marketing
- Experience in luxury retail E-commerce
- Experience in Below the line Digital Campaigns and all channels including: PPC. SEO, Social, Influencer, Retention, Editorial
- Understanding of Web Analytics, KPIs for E-commerce and reporting on ROI
- Proven track record managing larger digital campaigns
- Showcase of previous marketing activities and strategies you have created and implemented in the past
This role is based at our client’s Head Office in Kent, however due to the current Coronavirus pandemic will require flexibility and some working from home. Our client offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount.
If this is you, we would love to register you with Wighthall Collective and invite you to submit your details.