We are looking for a dedicated, talented Digital Designer who would like to join a growing digital, creative agency that is the first of its kind in Europe. We want to hear from you if you are energetic, committed and eager to create, deliver and learn.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for design tasks in all ranges from digital and also print, including Chinese social media like WeChat and Weibo articles / websites / logos / presentation templates / marketing campaigns promoting materials / illustrations / banners, design modification and content updating.
- Assist the client services team by helping define design and visual content requirements.
- Present and articulate design options and solutions to internal and external clients/stakeholders.
- Understanding and awareness of western and Asian aesthetic and culture when creating design works – symbols, type, colour palette etc.
- Assisting our senior designer to ensure all the design work, pitch presentations, proposals etc. seen by prospective and existing clients are error-free and of highest quality.
- Work closely with the senior designer to explore and conceptualise design solutions, and also work independently to execute work from scratch.
- Collaborate and coordinate with all disciplines within the company to fulfil client needs under the direction of the senior designer.
What they need:
- BA degree in graphic design or communication design plus practical experience gained in a design agency.
- Great attention to detail.
- Experience in design for Chinese social media channels.
- Good working knowledge of digital design (web design, social campaign, online visual design).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English and Chinese).
- Experienced in current design programs (Photoshop, illustrator, Acrobat, Animate, After Effects, InDesign, Sketch, Final Cut Pro).
- Animation and video editing experience.
- Experienced in office software (Word, PowerPoint, Pages, Keynote).
What they’re offering:
- 29 days holiday.
- Life assurance – 3x salary.
- PHI – 60% of salary after 6 months to retirement age.
- Workplace pension.
- Flexible working.
- Great work environment, free food & drinks, social events and more.
If this is you, we would love to register you with Wighthall Collective and invite you to submit your details.