We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst to join and support an exciting, cutting-edge tech organisation, in the pharma industry, based in East London. Their mission is to simplify pharmacy by using technology to make it easier for patients to get and take their medicine. The role will involve working with all areas of the business to support data driven decision making. From helping product managers understand the latest app feature performance to identifying optimisation opportunities in their operations workflow, the potential for data fun is endless!
What you’ll be doing:
- Perform deep-dive analysis and provide actionable insights for multiple teams across the business.
- Maintain and develop their data model.
- Build ad hoc automated reports and dashboards.
- Identify and act on optimisation opportunities using data, such as hypothesis testing or forecasting.
- Evangelise data-driven decision making across the organisation.
What they need:
- A degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or a similar technical field of study.
- At least 3 years of experience in a data analyst/business intelligence role, ideally in an e-commerce or start-up environment.
- Experience with SQL and experience using BI tools (we use Looker).
- You’re ready and willing to work in a start-up environment with lots of people of different views, experience and backgrounds.
What they’re offering:
- An annual Health and well-being allowance.
- An individual Learning and development budget.
- Flexible working.
- A Cycle to work scheme.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Travel Loans.
- Monthly team socials.
- AND MUCH MORE!