CRM Marketing Executive
Established in 1952 and online since 1999, our client is a fast-growing, award-winning, forward-thinking retailer, specialising in dressing children beautifully.
Our client believes there is beauty in diversity and difference, as resembled by their wonderful team. Their vision of being the most inclusive, diverse, and humane company is very important to them as is their culture of fairness, openness, and transparency. They are committed to the career progression and advancement of every team member as well as welcoming the best external talent in the industry. They offer a fun, challenging, collaborative, family-oriented work environment in a fast-paced and rapidly growing business and in turn will provide you with the opportunity to grow your career and make a difference.
Due to their growth, they are looking for a talented CRM Marketing Executive who lives and breathes digital marketing.
As a member of the CRM Marketing team you will help to drive customer retention and reactivation across email and mobile marketing channels. Using a data-driven approach, you will deliver campaigns using content relevant to their customers in key regions while providing a seamless experience and influencing first and repeat purchases.
- Plan monthly Email and Mobile Push content for key regions
- Carry out research and gather insights to make informed decisions
- Optimise subscriber database and sending reputation
- Collaborate with editorial and creative teams to take content from concept to delivery
- Work with all digital marketing channels for a full 360 retention experience
- Provide relevant content to our customers in real time
- Help in delivering new strategies
- 2+ years experience with CRM marketing channels at an e-commerce retailer
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels and best practices
- Proficient in analysing customer data
- Understanding of Google Analytics and PowerBI
- Experience building customer segments
- Worked with marketing content from concept to delivery
- Strong attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- Self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment
This role is based at our client’s Head Office in Tunbridge Wells, however, due to the current Coronavirus pandemic will require flexibility and some working from home. Our client offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount.
If this is you, we would love to register you with Wighthall Collective and invite you to submit your details.