Senior Content Writer - Norwegian
We’re looking for a Content Writer to join a gaming company based in Sliema, Malta. This role is for someone who has experience working in the Norwegian market and is an analytical individual with a creative twist! This is perfect for someone who can look at a set of keywords, figure out what someone searching for those phrases wants to know, and write it clearly. You have the ability to create new and optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities for our clients and partners. You possess strong creative skills and the ability to multi task in a fast paced environment and assist in concept strategies for different advertising channels.
What you’ll be doing:
- Produce high quality content & incorporate SEO best practices.
- Contribute to and lead the writing of Online Gambling related content such as social media, reviews, news posts, newsletters etc.
- Edit, proof-read and publish the content.
- Take charge in developing an editorial calendar.
- Oversee and manage web publications by continuous improvement of its style, content and layout.
- Contribute to monthly reports with ongoing projects.
- Operate efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, working on multiple tasks with a variety of departments, divisions, and team member’s involvement.
What they need:
- Experience in Content.
- Experience in iGaming world.
- Excellent level of Norwegian.
- Basic knowledge of SEO.
- A strong work ethic. Set your own priorities and go above and beyond to achieve goals that will further the team’s efforts.
- You are an adaptable individual who can keep up with a constantly shifting landscape
- You are the best at your job and strive to create the most useful content for our partners and clients. You are excited by the need to tailor your writing craft to suit a range of requirements and deliver with skill and accuracy.
- While much of the day is spent on individual writing tasks, our content team works closely together as well as with other departments.
What they’re offering:
- Private Health Insurance.
- Quarterly company and departmental events.
- Professional Development allowance.
- Flexible working hours that fits your daily routine.
- Attractive financial package including bonuses.
- Discounts around the island.
- Friday beers get together.
- Fitness and Well-being package.
- Birthday day Off.