Content Manager - German Market
We’re looking for a native German speaking Content Manager to join a gaming company based in Sliema, Malta. This role is for someone who has extensive experience creating original content in the German market, gaming industry experience would be advantageous, but preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate an advanced capability to develop and produce original content.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop an editorial calendar.
- Proofread, edit, improve, update and occasionally clean up writers’ outdated content.
- Ensure that the content is relevant, findable and accurate.
- Optimize content according to current SEO standards.
- Create and publish content in German language.
- Assist with hiring processes and training of new team members.
- Oversee work for quality and guideline compliance.
- Collaborate with various departments to plan and develop our site’s content, style and layout.
- Contribute to monthly reports about team performance, mission-related objectives etc.
- Track and monitor competitors’ publications.
- Provide encouragement to the team, including but not limited to:
- Communicating team goals.
- Identifying areas for new training as well as.
- Ongoing skill checks and so on.
What they need:
- Knowledge of Content Marketing Techniques.
- Basic understanding of Google analytics and SEO techniques.
- Organised professional with a detailed approach.
- Time management capabilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English language).
- Native German who is a sport enthusiast.
- Fun colleague who can guide and be a mentor.
- A can-do attitude with a passion for digital media trend.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience within content world, iGaming would be advantageous but not essential.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in managerial role or senior roles.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
What we are offering:
- Relocation assistance provided.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Flexible working hours that fit your daily routine.
- Up to 22 days per year working remotely.
- Discounts around the island.
- Fitness and Wellbeing package.
- Beer Fridays.
- Birthday OFF.
- Professional Development Plan.
- Ongoing events & team building activities
If this is you, we would love to register you with Wighthall Collective and invite you to submit your details.